Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lvl 70 resto or enha sham

Go down 
+2
Geforce
Bananlaksen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bananlaksen

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-10-04

lvl 70 resto or enha sham Empty
PostSubject: lvl 70 resto or enha sham   lvl 70 resto or enha sham Icon_minitime04.10.07 23:05

1. What is your character's name?
Bananlaksen
2. What is your character's race and class?
Tauren shaman
3. Are you the original owner of the account?
Yes since wow realese
4. What is your /played?
53 days and 35 on mage

5. Are you transferring from another server? What server?
nope
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?
Berzerkers of Flame for 1.5 year. Leaving because we have officially stopped raiding.
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Bananlaksen

This is my resto gear, but i got much better enhancement, and quite decent ele gear

8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec?
Im resto now and im willing to spec enha:P

9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out?
Done AQ40 and some naxx on mage. Full kara, gruul, Voidreaver and lurker on this char.

10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend?
Every day except wednsday
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money?
Yes
12. Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it?
Yes ofc
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable?

Got super dualcore computer, with WoW as only other installation than vista:P And 10 gb internet. Should be enough:)
14. Do you know anyone in Tremor?
Dont think so.
15. Do you have any questions about Tremor?
Yes are you are fun loving chatty guild? Dont like guilds where the guild chat is only used for information and such.
16. Anything else you would like to add?
Im a funloving person though still serious when needed, known i my guild for the "comedian"and the one always pushing the wipe night a little further. Im also a infohore, knowing everything there is to know about everything from Vancleef to Illidan. Im a gear whore, but NOT! in the "i wantz your epicz" but in i got gear for everything and every spec(counting 74 gears), mostly fully enchanted. Got super gear for enha and quite super for healing, and decent ele gear. Been playing every spec for raiding, and i really dont care which spec you want me to play because i love em all.
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you?
Ingame ofc and on email. Ask me for email since i dont want my email laying arround for spam bots.
Back to top Go down
Geforce

Geforce

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 resto or enha sham   lvl 70 resto or enha sham Icon_minitime05.10.07 1:07

I have played with him before, long time ago, just when i dinged 70 we did some instances, afaik he is good ^^ but whats up with the gems? Razz
Back to top Go down
Bawmorda

Bawmorda

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 resto or enha sham   lvl 70 resto or enha sham Icon_minitime05.10.07 1:12

Where are your "Healing" shoulders and Trinket :O Razz
Back to top Go down
Bananlaksen

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 resto or enha sham   lvl 70 resto or enha sham Icon_minitime05.10.07 1:35

Been pvping as im normally enha in pve. Got shoulders last Kara run so gonna regem and enchant at once:) Btw i logged out in pvp gear got some better for pure healing.

Been forced Enhancement nearly, so even though i sometimes went resto for a week to help with healing i didnt need items from people, even new ones, needing on it. So lag some gear here and there for my healing set:)
Back to top Go down
Geforce

Geforce

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 resto or enha sham   lvl 70 resto or enha sham Icon_minitime05.10.07 1:55

hehe ok, but im not sure if you have good enough healing gear, but then again I dont know shit about resto gear Razz wait for answer from raid leader. gl on apply
Back to top Go down
Bananlaksen

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 resto or enha sham   lvl 70 resto or enha sham Icon_minitime05.10.07 2:33

Just need a mace and cloak then i would have around 1500-1600 healing and 9000 mana
Back to top Go down
Yarrenze

Yarrenze

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 resto or enha sham   lvl 70 resto or enha sham Icon_minitime05.10.07 12:38

hmmmz... i will tell Assassin to check your post here. Seems like u are really kewl guy with nice gear Very Happy

To answer your gchat question... when not raiding, and when we are in good mood (that is almost always Very Happy), our gchat is kinda crazy Very Happy

If u enter the guild, don't mess with my goats Very Happy
I'll mutilate you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bananlaksen

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 resto or enha sham   lvl 70 resto or enha sham Icon_minitime07.10.07 18:16

Goats have never been my thing. More of a laks person
Back to top Go down
Bananlaksen

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 resto or enha sham   lvl 70 resto or enha sham Icon_minitime09.10.07 0:05

So is there any more reactions to my application or are you so bussy discussing wether or not im such i great guy that you'l give me GM status and supreme rule king cheers
Back to top Go down
sortepesten

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 resto or enha sham   lvl 70 resto or enha sham Icon_minitime09.10.07 3:56

Tremor have joined forces whit a lot of players from fallen and created a new guild called Memoriam.
As our recruit status in this new guild is not settled yet i am sorry to say that we cant give u a answer as of rigth now.

I am not the shaman leader and such i cant tell u anything else then i will remind the ones that are in charge of the recruiting to give u a final answer as soon as i see them online tomorow.

We are sorry for using so much time in giving u a answer.

and i wish u good luck
Back to top Go down
Bananlaksen

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 resto or enha sham   lvl 70 resto or enha sham Icon_minitime09.10.07 4:49

okey didnt know, but is this still the website to applicate through?
Back to top Go down
Yarrenze

Yarrenze

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 resto or enha sham   lvl 70 resto or enha sham Icon_minitime09.10.07 13:19

try whispering jashim, Philosopher or some other guy From Memoriam Razz
Better then to wait Razz
Back to top Go down
Philosopher
Admin
Philosopher

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 resto or enha sham   lvl 70 resto or enha sham Icon_minitime10.10.07 5:44

New site is up: www.memoriamguild.com
Back to top Go down
https://tremor.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 resto or enha sham   lvl 70 resto or enha sham Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lvl 70 resto or enha sham
Page 1 of 1