Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto Druid application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
musticik

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Resto Druid application Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid application   Resto Druid application Icon_minitime30.08.07 21:03

Dear Tremor,

My name is Mustafa Ocal, im 20 years old and im writing this application to you because, im persuiting a good raid guild, and my assumption is of that you are one of the most dedicated and skilled of the guilds on this server. My only wish is to join you as a humble member, and be a part of your raids, cause i enjoy raiding, though i havent been fortunate enough to try it out that much. Im not much experienced, but i am a fast learner.

Some info about my charachter:

Charachtername: Musticik

Race: Tauren

Class: Druid

Spec: Restoration

lvl:70

Gear:

All blues im restoration specced and have aprox, 1000 healing.

Attunement: I am Karazhan attuned.

Last thoughts: Dont have awesome gear, but i have sence of dedication, and socializing. Really hope that you will take it into concideration, would be honored to be a member of Tremor.
Back to top Go down
Bawmorda

Bawmorda

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Resto Druid application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid application   Resto Druid application Icon_minitime31.08.07 16:01

Well atm we have need of Resto druids for sure because ours dont show up so much....
But mate your apply is not good first you need to read how to make it upper.... and 1k healing is low for any 25 instance.... you can try your luck only in 10 man (Kara)
About me Declined.
Sorry and GL with finding a good guild !
Back to top Go down

Resto Druid application
Page 1 of 1