Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto Druid Looking for new guild

Go down 
+2
Geforce
ulytor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ulytor

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Resto Druid Looking for new guild Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid Looking for new guild   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime18.09.07 11:30

Hey Tremor

1. Ulytor
2. Tauren Male Druid! ( Resto )
3. Yes. i am.
4. Almost 37 hours, 17 hours in lvl 70 Very Happy
5. I have never transfered . always been at Dunemaul EU ( FOR THE HORDE )
6. I have been in electus. And now i am in Equilibrium. Doing VR and MAGGY atm Very Happy
7. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Ulytor
8. My main spec is Resto. But i got around 800 spell dmg when i am Moonkin Spec Very Happy
9. Nothing . started playing 2 weeks before TBC
10. We do 5 raid at a week atm. I have bin 2 90 % of the raids Very Happy
11. FARM STATUS Very Happy No problem i got the money Very Happy
12. I have ventrillo , but my mic is broken atm. getting a new sooner or later Very Happy
13. My computer is fine . and internet is 4 mbit . so thats no prob Very Happy
14. Nah not really just played some 5 mans intance with some Very Happy
15. Do you whant me in the guild ? xD
16. If you accept this i will join you after i got some t4 shoulder . because i got most dkp atm Very Happy
17. Msn. martin_aka_tranzen@hotmail.com

Well i am 18 years old . from denmark. Freindly and nice guy. helping were i can. And prepered 2 every raid. Done gruul and kara. i am on VR atm. he was at 8% yesterday. We are taking him down today.

Exalted with The voilet eye. Revered with keepers of time, cenerion, Lower city (almost exalted) and trallmar.

Looking forward 2 hear from you Very Happy

Last edited by on 18.09.07 13:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geforce

Geforce

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Looking for new guild   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime18.09.07 12:32

hi there... we are in need of resto druids, your gear is fine, but if you want a chance to enter, you need to use more time on your apply then 2 mins. try to edit the post and tell more about yourself etc. and wait for reply from druid cl
Back to top Go down
Serb

Serb

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Looking for new guild   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime18.09.07 12:52

ulytor wrote:
4. Almost 37 hours, 17 hours in lvl 70 Very Happy
loel pirat
Well i do think your gear is solid, but i agree with Ge here, think u might had spent a bit more time on your application.

P.S. affraid too many smilies affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
ulytor

PostSubject: Reply   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime18.09.07 13:33

You want me 2 tell more about my self ?

Like how old i am , and stuff ?
Back to top Go down
Geforce

Geforce

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Looking for new guild   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime18.09.07 14:09

Well for starters you can look at the other applyes here, look on those that got in, see how they write and so on
Back to top Go down
ulytor

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Looking for new guild   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime18.09.07 14:13

Geforce wrote:
Well for starters you can look at the other applyes here, look on those that got in, see how they write and so on

I was looking at magnilla's apply.

And i almost copyit his text . so ?
Back to top Go down
Assassin

Assassin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Looking for new guild   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime18.09.07 14:33

Cow woman is slacking..
Looks nice, i'm gonna give you a trial.

Just contact one of the officers in game for a guild invite.
Back to top Go down
ulytor

PostSubject: Sunday   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime18.09.07 14:35

Can i wait untill sunday. because i top the dkp list atm.. and need t4 shoulders so just wanna steal them and then i join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Philosopher
Admin
Philosopher

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Looking for new guild   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime18.09.07 14:38

ulytor wrote:
16. If you accept this i will join you after i got some t4 shoulder . because i got most dkp atm Very Happy
1. Writting an application means you are ready to join.
2. I don't like your "nice" plan scheme for leeching T4 shoulders from your guild and then /gquiting afterwards. Sure you earned your respectable DKP but going all in for 1 item and then saying "bye bye guild" is lame.

We do need Resto Druids (anyone can level to 70) and your gear is satisfactory (anyone can buy a well geared char), but besides those 2 you didn't show one reason we should recruit you. It seems to me (correct me if I'm wrong please) that you tend to jump guilds for better gear.

Show effort around your app, show you got something to offer us and that your priorities are straight.
Back to top Go down
https://tremor.forumotion.com
Assassin

Assassin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Looking for new guild   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime18.09.07 14:41

Seems i missed that part of the application. Embarassed

It was edited before i anwered it though, some things were added so i dont think it lacks effort that much Smile
Back to top Go down
ulytor

PostSubject: Hm.   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime18.09.07 14:42

Well i played for this guild . very long . and the Co leader. is getting real real bad. thats we i wanna leave. ( No one like the Co leader. exept the leader ofc ) irl friends.

Just thinked that is was nice if i got the t4 shoulders. But well i can join now if you want. and i didnt buy my char.

But if you dont thing i shall wait for the shoulder, i am willing 2 join with the same.
Back to top Go down
ulytor

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Looking for new guild   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime18.09.07 14:43

WE = Why xD
Back to top Go down
Philosopher
Admin
Philosopher

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Looking for new guild   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime18.09.07 14:57

Makes much more sense then what you said at first. Should've been clearer on that point in the first place. Login for an invite, I'll be in-game in 1-2min.
Back to top Go down
https://tremor.forumotion.com
ulytor

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Looking for new guild   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime18.09.07 15:31

M8. i am online now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gdark

Gdark

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Looking for new guild   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime18.09.07 19:05

I think that is nice 2 have a good resto drood as long as he doesnt ninja anything:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Looking for new guild   Resto Druid Looking for new guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid Looking for new guild
Page 1 of 1