Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spinser (resto druid) Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spinser

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Spinser (resto druid) Application Empty
PostSubject: Spinser (resto druid) Application   Spinser (resto druid) Application Icon_minitime20.08.07 20:06

1. What is your character's name?: spinser
2. What is your character's race and class? Druid/Tauren
3. Are you the original owner of the account? Jup
4. What is your /played? 62 Days
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server? no
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? hmm... just 1 friend s Guild ! Chat Guild !
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? Resto ! yes
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? hmm... just some Zg ony and MC!
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? Well That Depends
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? Well Sure
12. Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? ofc
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? Well New Com And internet is What i need
14. Do you know anyone in the guild? no
15. Do you have any questions about Tremor? no
16. Anything else you would like to add? hm... well im a friendly player.. Will Help ppl if Guild members need me ! im good at speaking english !(i dont know every single word:D)
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? well Very Happy in wow !! Hehe i dont know realy ! By Phone mabye Very Happy im not From im from faroe islands Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spinser

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Spinser (resto druid) Application   Spinser (resto druid) Application Icon_minitime20.08.07 20:16

sorry Forgot to Add Armory link Very Happy

armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Spinser
Back to top Go down
Silencedk

Silencedk

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Spinser (resto druid) Application   Spinser (resto druid) Application Icon_minitime20.08.07 21:15

Still using t1 bracers.. Havent you even bothered to upgrade your gear from heroics? oO
Back to top Go down
Yarrenze

Yarrenze

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Spinser (resto druid) Application   Spinser (resto druid) Application Icon_minitime21.08.07 1:35

My vote is no... you have bad attitude and your gear is not that good... let shalala decide, but i really dont like u... that is my personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shalalala

Shalalala

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Spinser (resto druid) Application   Spinser (resto druid) Application Icon_minitime24.08.07 11:25

Application Dendied!

Reason: Gear not competent enoguh for the content that we are raiding at the moment, very little previous raiding expirience and raid attendance not straightened!

Good luck in finding another guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spinser (resto druid) Application   Spinser (resto druid) Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spinser (resto druid) Application
Page 1 of 1