Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LVL 70 Warlock application, Khelmain.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khelmain

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-09

LVL 70 Warlock application, Khelmain. Empty
PostSubject: LVL 70 Warlock application, Khelmain.   LVL 70 Warlock application, Khelmain. Icon_minitime09.07.07 12:31

1. What is your character's name?
- Khelmain

2. What is your character's race and class?
- Undead & Warlock

3. Are you the original owner of the account?
- Yes

4. What is your /played?
- almost 30 days, started playing this char after I had leveled my mage to 70 and this was lvl 50 when I decided to make this my new main.
( my mage's name is Albrecht and it has been my main for ages. )

5. Are you transferring from another server? What server?
- I have always been on dunemaul first my mage's name was Khârnag but at free migrate I went to tarren mill and played my other chars here, after few weeks I got bored to that crap realm and migrated back and since then my mages name has been Albrecht.

6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?
- The Black Fury ( The time when I was member they didnt do raiding so had no change than leave. )
- NERF ( took a small break from wow and was playing my priest those days and the guild disbanded while I was on a break. )
- Fearsome War Engine ( Raidleader made a new guild called In Flames and most of raiders joined it for HC endgame. )
- In Flames (I decided that I dont want to play mage anymore and they had enough warlocks already, and I wanted raid-spots. )
-Has Bum Grapes (I thought we would get more members to do raiding but leader left & all others aswell. )

7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.
- I have only 631 dmg/healing atm but 9760 unbuffed health and 8593 mana ( collected this gear for pvp ) and currently working with more dmg/healing gear. I got few discusting greens, mostly pve blues and few pvp epics.
- My gear in armory

8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec?
- Surrently I'am deep affliction (41/9/11) and Im ready to respec anytime its needed.

9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out?
- Before: ZG,AQ20,MC,Ony, Outdoor bosses,BWL,AQ40 ( C'thun left )
- After: Cleared Gruul's Lair with my mage.

10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), would you be able to make at least 4 of those days?
- Im able anytime ( if my dog doesnt eat my keyboard or something really strange doesnt happen. )

11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money?
- No problemo.

12. Ventrilo is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it?
- Got Ventrilo, Teamspeak and mic.

13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable?
- 2.6ghz, 512mb ram and 3 mb connection, very stable

14. Do you know anyone in the guild?

- Shalalalaaaaaa

15. Do you have any questions about Tremor?
- Not rly Smile

16. Anything else you would like to add?

- I wont DC, I wont give up... simply im from finland.

17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you?
- Whisp in game or these forums.

Last edited by on 09.07.07 13:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Khelmain

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: LVL 70 Warlock application, Khelmain.   LVL 70 Warlock application, Khelmain. Icon_minitime09.07.07 12:57

About my Professions, I got mining 375 & Jewelcrafting 375.
Here is small list of what I can make.
( more recipes coming all of the time. )

Green gems:
- Shitloads.

Blue gems:
- Solid Star of Elune
- Luminous Noble Topaz
- Glowing Nightseye
- Purified Shadow Pearl
- Mystic Dawnstone

Meta gems:
- Enigmatic Skyfire Diamond
- Swift Skyfire Diamond
- Insightful Earthstorm Diamond

Resistance gear:
- Pendant of Frozen Flame
Back to top Go down
Bawmorda

Bawmorda

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: LVL 70 Warlock application, Khelmain.   LVL 70 Warlock application, Khelmain. Icon_minitime09.07.07 17:00

Well your gear is not good. If i must choose between low,medium and hard your gear is between low and medium. You havent some Rare items with very nice drop from normal instances. At last the only problem is you gear your raiding expirience is very nice. My vote for is "no" but if you go 3-4days to some instances and get new items my vote will be possitive.
Back to top Go down
Philosopher
Admin
Philosopher

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: LVL 70 Warlock application, Khelmain.   LVL 70 Warlock application, Khelmain. Icon_minitime09.07.07 17:46

Since being affliction, have you considered crafting the F.S.weave set, and the Spellstrike set, and/or respec Demo to get more spell damage, and to get the Scryer rep ring, Spirit shard ring? All of those would be significant improvements comparing to what you got at the moment.

It's good to have previous raiding experiences, but such severe lack of gear would prove anyone as a uselessly used raid slot.
Back to top Go down
https://tremor.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LVL 70 Warlock application, Khelmain.   LVL 70 Warlock application, Khelmain. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LVL 70 Warlock application, Khelmain.
Page 1 of 1