Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock app.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andykish2

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Warlock app. Empty
PostSubject: Warlock app.   Warlock app. Icon_minitime19.07.07 23:30

1. What is your character's name? - Andykish

2. What is your character's race and class? - UD Warlock

3. Are you the original owner of the account? - Yes

4. What is your /played? - 64 Days 23 Hours...

6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? - Red Sun Rising. I didn't like the way things went.

7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile. - http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Andykish

8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? - Check the armory.
And yes I would be willing to respec if needed.

9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? - ZG, AQ 20 some bosses, MC full, ony and a little razorgore in BWL.

10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), would you be able to make at least 4 of those days? - Ofc I got some other things to do than the game but i think I could attend 4 times in a week.

11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? - Yes no problem.

12. Ventrilo is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? - I have a mic and using it.

13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? - Just bought a new computer, so it's no problem and internet connconnection is quite reliable too.

14. Do you know anyone in the guild? - No

15. Do you have any questions about Tremor? - How do u respond to pugs in like karazhan?

16. Anything else you would like to add? - Nope

17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? - Whisper me in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bawmorda

Bawmorda

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Warlock app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock app.   Warlock app. Icon_minitime20.07.07 12:16

Nice apply and raiding expirience you get my vote which is "accept"
Back to top Go down
Philosopher
Admin
Philosopher

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Warlock app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock app.   Warlock app. Icon_minitime20.07.07 18:40

I like to see people have some pre TBC raiding XP. Gear is solid, around the minimum we look for when recruiting. I don't see much PVE action on your char past TBC. We currently have 3 fully active warlocks and I personally like to aim at a number of 4-5 active ones, thus I'd like to keep the talk open with you if possible.

Can you explain what differences arose between you and RRR? I personally am not an old Dunemaul member, but I have heard that RRR is an old and respected guild, so I'm simply wondering what are the things that went wrong by your opinion?
Back to top Go down
https://tremor.forumotion.com
andykish2

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Warlock app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock app.   Warlock app. Icon_minitime20.07.07 19:21

I had a RL friend in RSR back in the day. He actually invited me to the guild so I was very happy with it. But after TBC he sort of power leveled himself to 70 very fast and started raiding with RSRs main raiding team. I came a little behind and when i dinged 70 there weren't any spots in the raid which was kinda strange since we had enough people for 2 teams. Then some time later the main team departed from RSR almost fully becouse in their opininon other guildies weren't as active as they were, and that RL friend went with them. Some days later he quit wow, so I didn't really have any reason to stay. Didn't have any good friends and I didn't have spots from kara before and after the departing of the main team.

PVE action in TBC has been 2 kara pugs and heroics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warlock app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock app.   Warlock app. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock app.
Page 1 of 1