Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spriest application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Larppari

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Spriest application Empty
PostSubject: Spriest application   Spriest application Icon_minitime19.07.07 21:36

Char name: Larppari, UD Priest

Are you the original owner of the account?: Yes i am

What is your /played? With this character only 21 days and 9 days at lvl 70.

Cenarion Expedition: Revered
Sha'tar: Exalted
Lower City: Honored 7300/12 000
Keepers of Time: Revered
Thrallmar: Honored 2300/12 000

What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?: I haven't been at any guild on Dunemaul, but at Al'Akir with my rogue was part of AD and Reborn till there was some different opinions between us and whole guild dispanded after months of struggling.

Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile: This gear have been putted together quite quickly so it ain't the best one.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Larppari

What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec?: As stated above i am shadow and would be willing to stay as shadow (Healing is boring Razz)

What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out?:
All the way up to MC with rogue and little BWL with friends warrior, Never ever did Naxx and AQ. Also worked as RL in ZG, Ony and MC (With guild and some pugs also).

We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), would you be able to make at least 4 of those days?: I try always find time to play when needed so yes i would be availible at least 4 times a week.

With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money?: This wouldnt couse any problems to me.

Ventrilo is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it?: Yes i have mic and use if needed.

What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable?: Do you know anyone in the guild? Hmmm...Well all i can say that WoW runs nicely with full graphs and no problems with internet connection.

Do you have any questions about Tremor? Nothing comes into my mind.

Anything else you would like to add? I won't suck up by starting with "Would be great to join Tremor", but hey it would be nice tough and sorry for lack of smilies in this application Smile. If you got anything to ask, go ahead and ask, in-game or at these forums.

Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you?: In-game or forums...You will find me anyways =).
Back to top Go down
Bawmorda

Bawmorda

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Spriest application   Spriest application Icon_minitime20.07.07 16:04

Well nice shadow gear i hope you healing gear is same or better because i think we dont need shadow priests..... Vote : Accept
Back to top Go down
Philosopher
Admin
Philosopher

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Spriest application   Spriest application Icon_minitime20.07.07 18:30

Nice gear, too bad Armory.com saved you with a fishing pole though Razz You should get some better sockets for the Boots of Foretelling.

I'm interested, why didn't you try to find another guild on your previous server to raid with, having an established char there seems to be the most obvious choice to me at least.

Whisper me in-game so we can talk more.
Back to top Go down
https://tremor.forumotion.com
Larppari

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Spriest application   Spriest application Icon_minitime20.07.07 19:03

I didn't have any IRL friends playing at Al'Akir and when guild falled apart we did spread around in different guilds and some did quit entirely.

So i decided to start playing with couple friends at Dunemaul and now i'm here applying to this guild.

This story was in nutshell..whole story is longer than life Wink.

P.S My staff is Bloodfire Greatstaff with + 40 spell dmg enchant and my healing gear is lacking some good pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spriest application   Spriest application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spriest application
Page 1 of 1