Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healadin Application ;)

Go down 
+2
Geforce
Kraftn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraftn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Healadin Application ;) Empty
PostSubject: Healadin Application ;)   Healadin Application ;) Icon_minitime02.10.07 23:32

1. What is your character's name?
Kraftn
2. What is your character's race and class?
Blood Elf Paladin
3. Are you the original own er of the account?
Yes I am
4. What is your /played?
30 Days 13 Hours 48 Minutes
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server?
No, this character have been on Dunemaul all the time since I started with it
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?
Rigor Mortis, Equilibrium, Red Sun Rising, Horde I Byxan, Aspect Horde, Bridgeburners and Caremeter Overload. Some of those guilds have kicked me because I was too young and most of this guilds I have left myself because of personal reasons, and maybe some of the guilds have kicked me because of another reason.
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.
My gear isn't the best I could get, but It rly works in Karazhan,Gruul's and I wish I could get better gears during the time.
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec?
My spec is Holy, I choosed it because the most guilds prefer Holy than Retri, and Warriors is better than Protection paladins on tank, so I choosed Holy definately on my own. I would be rly willing to respecc, Retri is the spec I love most, but how to get dps gears would be another problem.
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out?
I have went Karazhan a couple of times, and downed most of the bosses. I know how to save mana and rly experienced how to heal good even if my +healing isn't the best. I have kinda much mana so I can rly survive a boss in Karazhan without getting OOM Smile
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend?
I think I can raid like 5-6 days a week, if the raids arent too early I mean. I use to be with friends and even soccer practices on the days, but after 6/8-12-01.00 I can be able to stay up if I have to.
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money?
Yes, I have some problems with farming because of my spec, but if I Really want those money, I can sit up 24/7 and farm them til I got 'em Wink
12. Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a
mic and use it?
Yes, I have a new Headset and Ventrilo/Ts ( All versions ) and I am able to use it every day.
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable?
I think I have 24 Mb's if thats what u mean, and I got a Internet who doesnt disconnects most of the time.
14. Do you know anyone in Tremor?
No I dont, but I rly would like to find new friends and nice ppl.
15. Do you have any questions about Tremor?
No, I have heard so many good tells about you so I haven't got any questions.
16. Anything else you would like to add?
Nope Wink Reallly hope I will fit in here and I hope you give me a try, I will give my best and be as honest as possible.
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you?
Yes, I have got Msn: Kraft93@hotmail.com and you could also contact me within WoW.
Back to top Go down
Kraftn

PostSubject: Re: Healadin Application ;)   Healadin Application ;) Icon_minitime02.10.07 23:37

Kraftn wrote:
Kraftn
Blood Elf Paladin
Yes I am
4. What is your /played?
Rigor Mortis, Equilibrium, Red Sun Rising, Horde I Byxan, Aspect Horde, Bridgeburners and Caremeter Overload. Some of those guilds have kicked me because I was too young and most of this guilds I have left myself because of personal reasons, and maybe some of the guilds have kicked me because of another reason.
My gear isn't the best I could get, but It rly works in Karazhan,Gruul's and I wish I could get better gears during the time. This is also a link to my character.http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Kraftn
I also gets Merciless Gladiator's Ornamented Spaulders tomorrow, Wednesday Smile
My spec is Holy, I choosed it because the most guilds prefer Holy than Retri, and Warriors is better than Protection paladins on tank, so I choosed Holy definately on my own. I would be rly willing to respecc, Retri is the spec I love most, but how to get dps gears would be another problem.
I have went Karazhan a couple of times, and downed most of the bosses. I know how to save mana and rly experienced how to heal good even if my +healing isn't the best. I have kinda much mana so I can rly survive a boss in Karazhan without getting OOM Smile
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend?
I think I can raid like 5-6 days a week, if the raids arent too early I mean. I use to be with friends and even soccer practices on the days, but after 6/8-12-01.00 I can be able to stay up if I have to.
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money?
Yes, I have some problems with farming because of my spec, but if I Really want those money, I can sit up 24/7 and farm them til I got 'em Wink
mic and use it?
Yes, I have a new Headset and Ventrilo/Ts ( All versions ) and I am able to use it every day.
I think I have 24 Mb's if thats what u mean, and I got a Internet who doesnt disconnects most of the time.
Nope Wink Reallly hope I will fit in here and I hope you give me a try, I will give my best and be as honest as possible.
Yes, I have got Msn: Kraft93@hotmail.com and you could also contact me within WoW.
Back to top Go down
Geforce

Geforce

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Healadin Application ;)   Healadin Application ;) Icon_minitime02.10.07 23:41

you have been in 7 guilds?
Back to top Go down
Felldone

Felldone

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Healadin Application ;)   Healadin Application ;) Icon_minitime02.10.07 23:45

LAL 7 guilds
Back to top Go down
Bawmorda

Bawmorda

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Healadin Application ;)   Healadin Application ;) Icon_minitime02.10.07 23:46

Application Denied.
Back to top Go down
Kraftn

PostSubject: Re: Healadin Application ;)   Healadin Application ;) Icon_minitime02.10.07 23:53

Kraftn wrote:
Kraftn wrote:
Kraftn
Blood Elf Paladin
Yes I am
4. What is your /played?
I am in Aspect Horde, But I dont think it's my kind of guild :/
My gear isn't the best I could get, but It rly works in Karazhan,Gruul's and I wish I could get better gears during the time. This is also a link to my character.http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Kraftn
I also gets Merciless Gladiator's Ornamented Spaulders tomorrow, Wednesday Smile
mic and use it?
Back to top Go down
Girfried

Girfried

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: lol..   Healadin Application ;) Icon_minitime03.10.07 17:32

though he has been in 7 guilds, i'd give him a chance since we dont have any healing power these days anyway.. i'd love to raid again.. hehe scratch
Back to top Go down
Yarrenze

Yarrenze

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Healadin Application ;)   Healadin Application ;) Icon_minitime03.10.07 22:42

# Bonus Healing: 1311
# Crit Chance: 13.48%
# Mana Regen: 159

Erm... kinda low... dunno, we actually could use a healer... but dunno are u the right one...
However, I just want to ask you.... how old are you? I don't have anything against younger then me, i'm just curious.... We had couple problems with some kids... i hope that u are more mature then them...

Anyway Gl with your apply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healadin Application ;)   Healadin Application ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healadin Application ;)
Page 1 of 1