Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kraftn / Healadin application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraftn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Kraftn / Healadin application. Empty
PostSubject: Kraftn / Healadin application.   Kraftn / Healadin application. Icon_minitime03.11.07 22:44

1. What is your character's name? Kraftn
2. What is your character's race and class? Blood Elf Paladin
3. Are you the original owner of the account? Yes Smile
4. What is your /played? 31 Days 12 Hours
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server? No.
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? I have been in Red Sun Rising. I wanna get another guild who got a bigger and better raid process, which means TK / SSC and Karazhan on maybe 2 nights. In Red Sun Rising we didnt even take 2 bosses on one evening and their raiding times is too early and too short for me.
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Kraftn
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? I am full holy with a bit of prot ( Blessing of Kings ) and I am willing to respec if u help me with the gears.
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? I have went whole Kara and whole Gruul. I also know the tactics on Maggy and some of the SSC.
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? I can raid the whole week ofcourse ! Smile
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? Yes, if I am possible to join the guild I will be accurate with Daily quests and normal quests so I can afford Potions and repair bills.
12. Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? Yes, I have a new mic and Ventrilo Mix also Wink
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? I have 24 Mb or even higher I thiink Wink
14. Do you know anyone in Tremor? No I dont. Sad
15. Do you have any questions about Tremor? Ehm, are u raiding as much as before. And whats ur raiding process ?
16. Anything else you would like to add? I hope this was a good first impression trough an application and I hope Im good enough. Thx for your time reading the application and cya in WoW Wink
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? Yes, if u want to, I got an Msn which is called Kraft93@hotmail.com . Plz, contact me Wink !
Back to top Go down
Girfried

Girfried

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Kraftn / Healadin application. Empty
PostSubject: ello   Kraftn / Healadin application. Icon_minitime06.11.07 18:36

m8, remake this apply on memoriam, we kinda merged with fallen ya'know Wink bounce so.. gl if you're willing to apply there, our raiding times and days are sunday-thursday from 19:30-00:00 and on friday and saturday random days for kara/etc... and our progress is 3/4 TK 5/6 SSC
Back to top Go down

Kraftn / Healadin application.
Page 1 of 1