Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hansol

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime07.07.07 6:37

1. What is your character's name?
Hansol
2. What is your character's race and class?
Orc Warrior
3. Are you the original owner of the account?
Yea
4. What is your /played?
51 days
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server?
Yes im located on Skullcrusher but im an old dunemauler and i got real life friends here
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?
Shadow of the Past a SSC guild i left because im coming to dunemaul
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.
I have 490 Def and 10k hp+ in tanking gear.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Hansol
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? Im Arms atm but ofc i'll respecc to prot.
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out?
Zul'Gurub - AQ20 - MC and ONY
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), would you be able to make at least 4 of those days?
Yea
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money?
Should be possible
12. Ventrilo is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it?
Yea i have it and a mic
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable?
1.6ghz, 2gb ram and 3 mb connection, very stable
14. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Dont think so
15. Do you have any questions about Tremor?
Nope
16. Anything else you would like to add?
Im a hardcore raider so i dont just give up easily
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you?
Would be best to contact me here

Best regards,
Hansol
Back to top Go down
theterorist

theterorist

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime07.07.07 21:29

well m8 i must say u have some nice gear altho u must chage some items first
u didnt tell us ur rep status with leading faction

well i still must speak with philosopher but i think ull get inv but not first raidnig spot if u join tremor

also must say to u that when u join guild ur on a 2-3 week trial membership and by attuning the raid time we will decide will u stay in guild or leave it

so when ur transfer is completed come here and make a post and ull get our answer Smile

must say ull proly get that inv cuz we are still in a need of 2 prot warriors
Back to top Go down
Hansol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime08.07.07 20:43

Well i dont got any heroic keys but im working on it, i also just upgraded my shield so i got 500def now in prot.

Best regards,
Hansol
Back to top Go down
Zodiaca

Zodiaca

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime08.07.07 21:37

500 def is decent i recon but maybe would be nice to see it once since ure armory page shows ure dps gear which is my oppinion zloa.. is kinda bad and no need for dps war's anywayz so. prot is always welcome tho Cool
Back to top Go down
Hansol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime08.07.07 22:02

Well im applying as prot Smile
Back to top Go down
Bawmorda

Bawmorda

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime08.07.07 22:34

Well your apply is not so nice but you get my vote "yes". I give you my positive vote because you have nice raid expirience and i hope you will be good player.
Back to top Go down
Zodiaca

Zodiaca

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime08.07.07 22:50

hehe i wonder for how much your vote counts tho since you've in the guild for 1 week now so hehe and its youre first post on the forum scratch hehe but nps mate at least you show you got an oppinion
Back to top Go down
theterorist

theterorist

PostSubject: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime09.07.07 1:02

well in his apply he did linked us his prot gear with dps spec Smile

i`ve assumed that he will respec to prot and if u didnt saw it he is curently transfering from other realm Smile
Back to top Go down
Zodiaca

Zodiaca

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime09.07.07 2:01

Ah oke now he has his def geared equipped, last time i checked he didnt had it on so i just saw his dps gear so i thought /whateva.

Anywayz his tanking gear is decent could get some upgrades but i recon those wil be attained when doing some heroics if u get revered with some factions.

btw dont be cheap on the enchants they are only a couple of gold if u do it right ( try asking guildies and stuff) but they help ure hp and stuff alot

since ure almost revered with COT i should advice you for sure to do 2 more runs there and hit revered becos you can buy really nice tanking legs there when u are revered and when nicely equipped with clefthide leg armor and some neat gems it has 100+ sta or something besides you can also buy a glyph for ure helm with gives defense and dodge rating which can be bought as many time you want to.

so just a few tips on improving your warrior ( got a alt tank too so)

-----

ps. since we're kinda low on prot was i think we could give it a shot with ya but its not only gear which counts ( like some ppl think) also bout skills, intuition, reaction time and being able to listen, but those are things we find out if you trial tho
Back to top Go down
theterorist

theterorist

PostSubject: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime09.07.07 3:56

well thank u for help zod but i gues u still didnt see that he is in tranfer progres with his char

but i gues he will listen ur tips Smile
Back to top Go down
Hansol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime09.07.07 5:39

Well zloa my transfer is complete so i can go work on those things Smile and Zodiaca nice tips ill go work on that and aye i've been cheap on the enchants as enchanters keep wanting way to much for them.
Back to top Go down
theterorist

theterorist

PostSubject: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime09.07.07 8:13

Well if ur interested in enchants u can wisper me or philosopher
Back to top Go down
Bawmorda

Bawmorda

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime09.07.07 12:17

well i havent to do anything here without work to make posts here is fun for me Very Happy and this is the only way who I can be informed.Here the fucking computer is 128 mb RAM and its better dont tell you another configuration Smile hehe. I promise if there is another time to be here I WILL GET MY FUCKING COMPUTER AND PLAY WOW !! The internet connection is good maybe is better than my in the town LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1