Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bohun dps warrior !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bohun

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Bohun dps warrior !!! Empty
PostSubject: Bohun dps warrior !!!   Bohun dps warrior !!! Icon_minitime03.07.07 1:50

Hi there, i want to join your guild, so i made this topic. Im online every day so if u want to contact me /w me ingame. Here is my anwsers:

1. What is your character's name?
2. What is your character's race and class?
3. Are you the original owner of the account?
4. What is your /played?
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server?
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec?
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out?
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), would you be able to make at least 4 of those days?
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money?
12. Ventrilo is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it?
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable?
14. Do you know anyone in the guild?
15. Do you have any questions about Tremor?
16. Anything else you would like to add?
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you?

1. Bohun
2. Tauren Warrior
3. Yes i own this account.
4. About 60 days.
5. No i played on Dunemaul from beggining.
6. Serios Guilds..... well only "Grab Me Tarzan" before tbc. And alot little /guildchat guilds. I even tried to make my own but i failed because of no organization skills.
7. I'm all blue for tanking and all blue [with 2 epix] fro dps. http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Bohun [you may see im in guild but im not. Armory is late]
8. Im 37/21/3 that mean im dps [arms MS / fury DW] specced. I dont want to respecc because i love my dps warrior and i can join this guild only if i can be dps.
9. MC - Full Onyxia - killed ZG- full BWL - until vaelstrasz AQ20 - cant remember but i raided Kara- until moroes.
10.Yea ill do my best to be on every raid i can join.
11. Money is not a problem i have [Reins of the onyx netherwing drake], alot of money and mining Very Happy
12. I have vent, know how to use it, have mic and can speak fluent in english.
13. 2Mbs/s. I play on highest deatils [except resolution] and even in orgrimmar i play normal.
14. Shalalala[lalalala] from Grab Me Tarzan
15. Do you like dps warrs ?
16. I may contribute rly good dps and active player to your guild so dont w8 just /ginvite me ;D
17. On my e-mail jakub@ckz.pl

Bohun
Back to top Go down
Shalalala

Shalalala

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Bohun dps warrior !!!   Bohun dps warrior !!! Icon_minitime03.07.07 3:29

I do know you indeed from my early days on Dunemaul, and i can say for you that you are a good player. We currently have a problem with warriors not showing up on raids, or being undergeared for tanking bosses.

You say that you are active, wich is good, but i'm afraid that we can only accept you as a tank, not as dps.

If you agree with that, please give us a quick overview of your tanking stats: damage mitigation, dodge, parry, block, hit points and defense.
Back to top Go down
theterorist

theterorist

Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Bohun dps warrior !!!   Bohun dps warrior !!! Icon_minitime03.07.07 10:06

well as shalalala sad we are in a need of prot warriors

we do have 1 prot warr thats showing regulary but thats it

so if u are willing to respec to prot and give us a quik overwiev of ur gear and stats u are welcome bcs we do have enough melee dps

and about ur gear and stats a thing or two:
well if u nice gear but there is better to find from instances and even fom heroic badges
nice crit chanse but ur a bit low on ap

altho u didnt put ur rep status with main factions i take a look if ur status
u should try to get that reverd status with cenarion expedition and better status with scryers Smile

well what to say more

and if ur willing to respec ur mostly welcome but as a dps officers must speak about that matter

and we have dps warrior but he is on vacation atm
Back to top Go down
Bohun

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Bohun dps warrior !!!   Bohun dps warrior !!! Icon_minitime03.07.07 12:09

Well, only i can say is to thx for advices and gl with finding more prot warrs. Im not gonna respec. Thx for your time and again gl.

Bohun
Back to top Go down
Zodiaca

Zodiaca

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Bohun dps warrior !!!   Bohun dps warrior !!! Icon_minitime03.07.07 12:44

just for the record bout dps wars... dual wield is for dps in pve and 2 handed is for arena which shows u've done some so for raids its kinda useless to take 2 handed war who doesnt wanna respec
Back to top Go down
theterorist

theterorist

Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Bohun dps warrior !!!   Bohun dps warrior !!! Icon_minitime03.07.07 13:17

well it wasnt my intension to take him if he dont want to respec to prot

and its nice for a change to see some new ppl here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bohun dps warrior !!!   Bohun dps warrior !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bohun dps warrior !!!
Page 1 of 1