Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darzull Hunter 70 app :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darzul

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Darzull Hunter 70 app :) Empty
PostSubject: Darzull Hunter 70 app :)   Darzull Hunter 70 app :) Icon_minitime27.08.07 20:38

1. What is your character's name? - Darzull

2. What is your character's race and class? - Troll Huntard 70lvl

3. Are you the original owner of the account? - Yes

4. What is your /played? - 15days . 4days on lvl 70 Smile

5. Are you transferring from another server? What server? - No

6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? - Nothing special till now i hope Smile

7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile. - U can see my gear on Armory Zoidaca saw it allready so Very Happy

8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? - MM atm. - Ofcourse

9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? - Well i play this game for 2 years now i have been in zg mc bwl and some of AQ with my shaman then i rerolled rogue it was my desire to get him to rank 14 as i did .
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? - evry day 10 hours or more i play Smile)

11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? - Huntard i am so grind is my job Smile

12. Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? - yes Ventrilo mix and mike and speak eng fluently

13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable?- PC is imba net is 256mbps realible

14. Do you know anyone in Tremor?- Whiten , Clape and i guess some more guys Very Happy

15. Do you have any questions about Tremor? - Evry thing that i need to know is allready been told !

16. Anything else you would like to add?- Yes i am really skilled player have time for raids and im very positive in evry way Smile

17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? - Ingame i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
Zodiaca

Zodiaca

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Darzull Hunter 70 app :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darzull Hunter 70 app :)   Darzull Hunter 70 app :) Icon_minitime28.08.07 2:11

Alright ill give you an trial in which you can prove yourself i hope you can cos we need some skilled / active hunters imo atm
Back to top Go down

Darzull Hunter 70 app :)
Page 1 of 1