Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesi - level 70 hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Jesi - level 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Jesi - level 70 hunter   Jesi - level 70 hunter Icon_minitime19.09.07 15:11

1. What is your character's name? Jesi
2. What is your character's race and class? Troll hunter
3. Are you the original owner of the account? Yes
4. What is your /played? 39 days
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server? Not transferring
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? Headhunters, i left because i want a more active raiding guild.
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Jesi
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? 0/42/19 and yes i am willing to respec if needed.
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? MC,AQ-20,ZG pre-TBC and in TBC karazhan and gruul.
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? Everyday i will be available.
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? Yes ofc
12. Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? Yes i have ventrillo but no mic.
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? They are reliable.
14. Do you know anyone in Tremor? Quelmire
15. Do you have any questions about Tremor? nope
16. Anything else you would like to add? You can rely on me
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? whisper me in-game , i am usually always online.
Back to top Go down
Gdark

Gdark

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Jesi - level 70 hunter   Jesi - level 70 hunter Icon_minitime19.09.07 16:19

Well u mostly have pvp gear and i dont know how good pve player are u u could make a more then needed apply,i mean u could tell us more about ur self like DO U HAVE TITS??I am not a GM or Officire so u dont have 2 worry yet.
Back to top Go down
Assassin

Assassin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Jesi - level 70 hunter   Jesi - level 70 hunter Icon_minitime20.09.07 21:46

Your gear is under the minimum we require our raiders to have, application denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesi - level 70 hunter   Jesi - level 70 hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesi - level 70 hunter
Page 1 of 1