Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue Aplication...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kokaliariss

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Rogue Aplication... Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Aplication...   Rogue Aplication... Icon_minitime21.08.07 2:33

Hello there my name is Dimitris and i am from Greece.

Here is a little description about my self.

What is your character's name? Kokaliaris

What is your character's race and class? Undead Rogue

What is your /played? i have 187 days played

Are you transferring from another server? What server? No i wasnt on other server i made my character in dunemaul from the begginig of wow.

What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? I was at sympathy lost before TBC for a little while and then left for some reason i cant really remember...Then i joined Ravenous and stayed here for long.No other speacial guilds after TBC.

Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.

Here is all my gear Smile
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Kokaliaris

What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? My spec is Combat - Dagger and yes i am willing to respec if needed Smile

What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? My past raiding experiece be4 TBC is: ZG MC AQ20 AQ40 BWL NAXX.

We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? I can be online at 4-5 raids a week and stay till end ofc.

With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? I can always have on every raid potions and other concumables on me for at least 40 wipes untill i am potion master Razz

Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? I am playng from a net cafe and i have 2.3 version of vent with a microphone...and i can use it ofc Smile

What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable?
Computers here are really fine i am always playing with 80-100 MS and nearly never DC and stuff...

Do you know anyone in the guild? i know Deos , Hammerstrike , and Ioli all of them are in real life friends.

Do you have any questions about Tremor? Pass Razz

Anything else you would like to add? Yea i have an 70 lvl Undead mage on dunemaul good geared.Name omorfoula just in case:P

Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? Dont think u will need to contact with me in other ways...i will just be online some hours Razz

Thats all about me and my char...Wish me Good luck Peeps Smile)
Back to top Go down
Bawmorda

Bawmorda

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Aplication...   Rogue Aplication... Icon_minitime21.08.07 3:12

Well i wish you only Good luck with your apply and chance to join <Tremor>. Jashim is the only which can accept your apply....

All good, Bawmorda
Back to top Go down
Hammerstrike

Hammerstrike

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Aplication...   Rogue Aplication... Icon_minitime22.08.07 14:07

Nice application. Good luck in joining the guild mate. You have my vote <<accept>> But jashim's decision Smile
Back to top Go down
Assassin

Assassin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Aplication...   Rogue Aplication... Icon_minitime22.08.07 15:14

We have few innactive rogues atm so i'll be looking for replacements.

Nice apply, whisper Jashim in game for a trial invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Aplication...   Rogue Aplication... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Aplication...
Page 1 of 1