Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QL

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Shaman Apply Empty
PostSubject: Shaman Apply   Shaman Apply Icon_minitime12.08.07 0:25

OK, Shammy App.

1.My name in game is QL, my real name is Milan(Nik:Guci)
2. I'm Tauren/Shaman
3. Yes, i'm original owner of this acc.
4. My current played time is 17d, 16h, 26mins.
5.I'm from dunemaul...Been here since i started playing wow.
6.Well i didnt been in any raiding guilds so far with this char cuz im lvl 65. But i've been with my older acc. warlock lvl 60(before TBC) full epic. (Name of warlock: Draguljce) That acc is sold.
7.Well gear isnt great cuz i re-speced once in a while. Link to armory:http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Ql
8.I just turned Ench 2days ago. Not a prob to re-spec.
9.Before TBC i had a lock(like i sayd up) I did MC,Onyxia,BWL,ZG and all 20men instance. After TBc have no Xp in any raiding instance(kara,grull, etc.) Cuz i buyed new Acc.
10.I think i can attend 4-5 raids a week. Sometimes even more if we have raids then.
11.Yea no prob. Got to skill my alchy a bit ^^
12.I got Vent 2.3. and TS, Got headphones with mic that work.
13.My internet modem is 512kb/s, not sure for other things thou..but if i need to check i will. got no probs playing wow.
14.Yea i know Philosopher,Jashim,Wiccana... i played with them before... and talked on Vent.
15.Nothing comes into my mind.
16.Yea that i hope i whould be lvl 70 soon.
17.E-mail:guci52002@hotmail.com, Msn:guci52002@hotmail.com, Skype: St.Kewl.
Ty, i will do my best promise.
Back to top Go down
Yarrenze

Yarrenze

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Shaman Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Apply   Shaman Apply Icon_minitime12.08.07 2:04

I will be honest with ya, and everything that you read here in my post is my personal opinion.

You can get invite into guild, but only as a friend. I saw you in Underbog when Awra was main tank there Very Happy

You look like a decent player. But to be honest, we are progressing fast, and we almost left Karazhan behind us, and I suppose that you are aware that you will hardly get an invite to 25-man raids. We got couple great restoration shamans, like Serb and Tombi, and we have Gamzi, but that is another issue. Also we have great elemental shamans. Zzli is pretty good, and Xplosiv, who is now on vacation, is also good guy. For enhacement shamans, I really don't know what to say except that we have Deos and Radoh, but dunno is he still playing. As you see, lot of shamans are listed here, they have good gear, they are mostly great players (that is the issue with Gamzi).

It's not on me will you get into Tremor, it's Master's decision. As I already said, you can get an invite as a friend, because you seems to know our core members, and if it's true that you've already spoken with them via Ventrilo, you have bonus.

Wish ya all luck, Yarre.

P.C. Draguljce mi zvuci poznato, ne znam odakle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QL

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Shaman Apply Empty
PostSubject: OKey i understand   Shaman Apply Icon_minitime12.08.07 3:04

Okey sure nps Smile i understand.... dont want to be a rpob in the guild. Very Happy

Yarre, Mozda smo bili zajedno u Tough aint enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yarrenze

Yarrenze

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Shaman Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Apply   Shaman Apply Icon_minitime12.08.07 14:02

Teshko Very Happy
Od prvog levela sam u Tremoru Very Happy
A Dunemaul sam napustio kao Horda pre 2 godine... pa sam presao naAlly... pa sam sada opetHorda Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaman Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Apply   Shaman Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman Apply
Page 1 of 1